General Ordering Information
1. Are there any extra charges other than what is posted per product? All our pricing includes the garment, embroidery, set-up fees and freight if shipped via Ground through UPS or USPS. See our Shipping & Delivery section for expedited shipping options.
2. What are your minimums? There is a 10 piece minimum per order per embroidered location.
3. Can different brands or products be ordered together to reach the 10 minimum? Yes, with the exception of Under Armour and Patagonia (Please see #4).
4. Under Armour and Patagonia require a 10 piece minimum PER BRAND. You can mix an assortment of 10 different Under Armour or 10 different Patagonia products to achieve the minimum order quantity.
5. Can I order products without decoration? You may order up to 3 blank sample items per order before placing your embroidery order to verify color and sizing. Single samples can be ordered for all products with the exception of Under Armour which requires a minimum of 3 sample items per order.
6. Can I return samples? Yes, you can return your samples within 15 days of receiving your order and you will be issued a full credit once they are received. Just make sure they don’t have any coffee stains! You are responsible for any freight or shipping costs associated with the purpose of returning samples to us.
7. Can I return samples to be included in my order? Sure, just let your St. CroiX10 Trustee know you will be sending them back.
8. Can I cancel or change my order? Yes, but to cancel your order it must NOT have been embroidered. You can make changes to your order by contacting your St. CroiX10 Trustee but depending upon your order date it may affect your 10 business day ship date.
9. Are there any sales taxes applicable? Only if the product is non-wearable (i.e. bags) and shipped within the great state of Minnesota. We don’t make the rules, we just follow them!
10. Can St. CroiX10 ship internationally? No, not yet but we are hopeful. We are currently only offering shipping to the 50 US States.
11. Do you offer any products not listed on your site? Yes, please contact your St. CroiX10 Trustee or email email@example.com with your product request and we will try our best to fulfill your request. Our intention is to offer the widest assortment of products from trusted brands in the industry and to make the customer experience as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
1. What happens once I place my order? 1) You will receive an automated email confirmation number from St. CroiX10 confirming your order 2) You will be assigned a St. CroiX10 Trustee who will review your order including products, artwork, and delivery 3) Your artwork will be emailed to you as a digital proof showing the color, placement and size of your logo along with a sample sew out. Click here to see examples of sew outs 4) Once your design has been approved, the order will be embroidered and shipped within 10 business days. Your St. CroiX10 Trustee will email your UPS tracking number so you know when to expect your logo’d apparel.
1. What format does my logo need to be sent in? We will gladly accept image file formats: PNG, JPEG/JPG, GIF, PDF, BMP, TIF/TIFF, SVG, EPS, PSD, and AI or embroidery file formats: PDC, or DST with one of the above image file formats to verify color. If you have questions about art file submission or don’t have access to one of the above-mentioned file types please email, firstname.lastname@example.org with what you have and we will work to provide you with the best possible solution.
2. Can you create a text only logo for us? Yes, we can use either standard block or script fonts for text only logos. On the product page you’ll want to select, “No, I don’t have a logo but would like create a text only logo” from the Upload Your Logo drop-down menu. A box will appear instructing you to enter the text you would like to embroider. Then select your font choice from the “Select Font” drop-down menu and add the item to your cart.
3. Can you add or change text on a logo I upload? Yes, you can either add a note letting your St. CroiX10 Trustee know you would like to alter or omit the text of your logo during the checkout process, or select, “Yes, new logo but please add or delete text,” from the Upload Your Logo drop-down menu on the product page.
4. Can you create a new logo for us? Yes, before you place your order you can email email@example.com with your logo concept and we’ll do our best to fulfill your request.
5. Can I specify a PMS/Pantone color for my embroidery? Yes, thread colors come in standard colors and cannot be mixed exactly to match all PMS Pantone standards and charts. However, sending a PMS Pantone color can be helpful to your St. CroiX10 Trustee so they can get as close as possible to matching your color.
6. What is the maximum size my logo can be? The maximum size we can embroider is 3.5” wide and 2.5” in height.
7. What is the minimum size the text in my logo can be? The minimum stroke width we can embroider is 2 strokes or approximately 1/16” while the minimum height for most fonts is 1/4”.
8. What if I want my logo on two locations or want to use more than one logo? We can provide you a price quote for additional locations or logos by filling out our contact form or your St. CroiX10 Trustee will get in touch with you after you submit your order to let you know what additional charges will apply.
9. Where or how do I upload my art? You may upload your art file on the product page while adding items to your cart. You may also email your art file to firstname.lastname@example.org and a helpful St. CroiX10 Trustee will assist you. Please remember to include your name and order # in the email.
10. What is a stitch count and how many are included in your price? In the embroidery industry, the cost of embroidering logos is based off the total number of stitches in your design. We can embroider one logo up to 15,000 stitches for free. Most corporate logos will fall under this stitch count.
11. How do I know how many stitches my logo will be? We can review your logo design and let you know if your logo will exceed our limit. If you would like to view some examples of sew-outs showing various logo designs and their stitch counts please click here.
12. What if my logo is larger than 15,000 stitches? We will need to see your logo to determine the embroidery stitch count. We will provide you with a quote by filling out our contact form or by emailing email@example.com. A St. CroiX10 Trustee will contact you after you submit your request to let you know what additional charges may apply.
Shipping and Delivery
1. How long will it take to get my order? We ship within 10 business days of order placement but shipping time will depend upon how far you are away from Minnesota via UPS Ground. UPS delivery times are based on where you are located. Please see our UPS shipping map to see when your order will arrive.
2. Do you offer expedited shipping? Yes, and this can be done in 3 day, 2 day, or next day air service. Extra charges would vary depending upon how many expedited days, location, and weight.
3. Do you ship Internationally? Not at this time. We ship to all 50 United States.
4. Can I ship on my own shipping account? Yes, but we would only recommend this on expedited shipping.
5. How long will it take to get undecorated samples? Depending upon where you are located, we will ship Ground between 3-7 days of order reception.
6. What is the cost to ship undecorated samples? No additional charges for Ground shipping.
7. Do you offer rush processing that would be faster than your normal 10 day delivery? Yes, please contact a St. CroiX10 Trustee for further information.
1. What type of payments do you accept? All major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover and PayPal.
2. When do you charge my credit card? Charges are posted the following business day of order entry.
3. Do you offer any Net terms? Not at this time, credit card only.
1. If we use artwork that has been supplied, customer is warranting that you have unrestricted right and authority to use and distribute product.
2. Under Armour has authorized restrictions on the use of their products to these related businesses: a.) tobacco b.) alcohol c.) college bookstores d.) golf courses or golf country clubs e.) pornography.
1. What if I am unsatisfied with my order? StCroix10 wants you to be delighted with your order and service experience! Sometimes a garment has a manufacturer’s defect that we don’t catch during our prep or embroidery process. If this happens we will gladly replace, credit or discount you for the defective item. Please know that because orders are custom embroidered we cannot accept returns/exchanges or issue refunds due to garment mis-sizing or for logo changes after the approval of the art proof and sew-out production.
2. What if defective product needs to be returned to St. CroiX10? Contact your St. CroiX10 Trustee and they will provide you with shipping instructions to return the defective product.